Luminiscense Luminiscense

We hate your grass! So we bomb it!

I enjoyed this animation. The scenes were done very well. I was a bit distracted by the silent pauses between the music.

The guy should have taken the girl to see the view of the city. The bombing would make much more sense.

Edd Egg - Kingdom Hearts Edd Egg - Kingdom Hearts

Gawrsh :S

He actually does a pretty good Goofy Impression :S

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Why'd ya skip?

Shouldn't have skipped the raptors killing the women. After showing of their manners, showing them roaring and tearing the dancers limb from limb would have really brought this animation together in my opinion. Just showing them while eating afterwards wasn't enough.
Heck, even if you didnt add the killing part, show 'em wiping their face with hankerchiefs and have on invite the other for a spot of teeth.

The ending was a bit to brief for me. 6/10

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

Satisfactory.

Did you see all of those falling dicks?!! LUIS! spread them cheeks! All of those are going back where they came from!

Snape's love Potion for L Snape's love Potion for L

The death note was originaly a sex diary :D

For the people asking, at the end he says "Haha there is no such thing as love potions".

Also, wasn't his name Light ?I don't think i've heard him being called Raito. Maybe its just in the manga :S

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

MMmmmm Sweet Lemonade ROFL

Well how else did you think men picked up chicks in those times ;D.She should really get on the horse, thats like the Ferrari of the old times xD

FRAME- Return my liver! FRAME- Return my liver!

O_o!!!

It might have just been my lack of sleep but when the tentacle attacked the therapist...two red spurts of blood came up and then a third white one...dont tell me that was.....mayonaise o_o

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

O_o Oh its over?

O_o..... the bird needs to get on a diet ,the old man should use soap instead of plain water to be clean, the baby is dead she should throw it out and get a new one, the guy should smoke cigarettes to knock out the bees, that man should wear a mask to fix his face problem.KA-POW I have single handedly solved every one of their problems ^_^

The tick is already king because i fixed his problem before the flash started (Don't question that logic or a space-time paradox vortex will engulf your house)

But on a serious note it could have been longer and actually have a point to it.The voice acting Coloring and animation by themselves was pretty good though. 8 for not being just a hate video :0

Neenja 4 Neenja 4

Awesome

Luigi is a ninja? O_o

Awesome music and animation.i wouldve thought there would be more(or any) weapons used since a major part of being a ninja is using various weps and tools.
shuriken,katanas, the dagger thing rafael had from TMNT, heck you could've thrown in a smoke bomb or two if you wanted xD

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

Epic

Lets Make this as unakward as possible....HEEYYyyy....uhh...uhh..oo h ....oh god o_o